Monday 25 January 2010

Yes, really... Debenhams!


I never thought I'd be championing Debenhams to be perfectly honest. Whenever I go in the store I feel stressed at the layout and need to leave... but I'm SO impressed at some of their new for S/S collections I'm going to brave it.
The H by Henry Holland collection (instore mid-March) is fab. I REALLY WANT the cute beige brogues... the actual nicest new season pair I've see so far. And they're cheap. And there's a cute Hawaiian cropped shirt I'd love to... this tea dress is also very lovable for summer with a clog style heel (and maybe some cute socks if you like that kinda thing).
Also worth a mention is the new Ben de Lisi for Principles collection. The macs and Mad Men style dresses are very MO (Michelle Obama).
Lastly, there's a green print bikini (Marrakesh) from the Beach by Melissa Odabash range which you'd think was from her mainline... really. Amazing. Who'd have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment