Thursday 5 August 2010

My Sugarland



If you ever have a little while to spend pottering/shopping and looking at pretty things I highly recommend you to pop into My Sugarland on St John St, Angel, N1.
It's a lovely little dreamworld of a shop mixing vintage pieces with items from new/cool designers - it's literally a treasure trove. You don't know where to look first... the jewellery selection is amazing and really fresh, new and bold, I LOVE the Anita Quansah necklaces. The clothes are fab, designers stocked include Minni's Closet (), Olivia Rubin and Hoss Intropia but I loved the vintage selection, obviously chosen by someone with a very good eye (probably owner and fashion stylist Zoe Lem) - I've fallen in love with the 70s green maxi...
Have a browse on the website to - www.mysugarland.co.uk.

No comments:

Post a Comment