Thursday 3 May 2012

Anna Della Russo for H&M

Most of the H&M designer collaborations have impressed me but none have excited me as much as this: The fashion legend that is Anna Della Russo has collaborated with H&M to create a special over-the-top accessories collection!


She said:
“I am excited by this collaboration: this is the first time H&M have involved a Fashion Director in a special project. This is the sign of an important evolution in fashion, and I am both thrilled and humbled to be the one chosen to lead it. I wanted to create precious accessories that are impossible to find. As a stylist I know accessorization is essential: it is the personal touch to any outfit. With these pieces everybody can have fun, turning an ordinary day into a fantastic fashion day.”

I love Anna's mental-ness! She wears whatever she wants and always looks like the most fabulous person that ever walked the earth. I went to a private talk with her a while ago and someone asked why she always looks a little bonkers/creative, she answered with 'why not? and said clothes are like therapy, happy, bright, fabulous clothes make you feel happy, bright and fabulous. I like that.



The collection will be glamorous, precious and playful, probably a little bit crazy in a good way, but most of all affordable. It's available from 4th October (fashion week time!) instores and online. Can't bloody wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment