Friday 21 May 2010

Summer essential


Isabella Oliver 365 sent me this amazing black tank jersey dress to test out this week...
I wasn't 100% sure as although I go on about maxi's and maxi skirts (which I've bought several of this season) I haven't actually worn any of them yet.
But I LOVE IT. And I'm buying it. Immediately. It just fits beautifully and made even me feel slim (and I NEVER feel slim). I tied an inky blue and gold vintage silk scarf round the waist as a belt and wore with my inky blue Alexa, just kept it simple. And I got so many compliments...
It's great for a day-to-night look... I wore it for lunch with a friend, then to a work meeting, then for a birthday dinner and to Soho House for drinks after...
It's £89 from Isabella Oliver 365. And also available in a lovely sea blue...
www.isabellaoliver.com

No comments:

Post a Comment