Wednesday 22 September 2010

Carine Roitfeld



As I was going through pics from Fashion Week(s) I came across a pic of Julia Restoin-Roitfeld who was hosting a champagne tea party for new London designer Emilio de la Morena at Harvey Nichols. She was snapped with her mother French Vogue Editor Carine Roitfeld (aka the coolest woman in fashion) - and I just thought how much cooler, sexier and just better than her daughter Carine looked! Not being mean to Julia who is stunning but she looked so generic next to mummy dearest.
So in honor of Carine's amazing style I thought I'd compile a little lookbook of my favourite 'Carine Fashion Week Looks'. A gallery of how to wear cool prints...
Love the middle one with the leather pencil skirt and camo top... I basically want to be her when I grow up. Or just now actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment