Monday 28 February 2011

I ♥ Dolce & Gabbana



OMG (in the words of Peaches Geldof) I bloody loved Dolce & Gabbana's a/w12 show. BLOODY loved it. More than I think I've ever loved one of their collections and it's definitely one of my faves of the show season.
It was fun, cool and sparkly. With 80 influences - bright sequinned mod jackets and cute bright and star print pointy heels worn with little ankle socks - then some billowing Biba-esque pussybow neckline hippy maxi dresses.
My favourite things were all of the cool star print dresses and tops, fur collars and everything embellished/shiny bright. Obviously it being D&G there was some leopard print involved which just added to the slightly kitsch mix up. LOVED.

I SO want that star dress - starting saving immediately - who needs a house deposit anyway!?

No comments:

Post a Comment