Wednesday 17 February 2010

Brits!





Yesterday I was lucky enough to be backstage at the Brits. Amazing.
Here's my highlights...

  • Lady Gaga walking past me backstage carrying a gold teacup and saucer. Wearing some sort of cotton wool ball pastel coloured creation (and that was for dress down time...)
  • Actually giving the LEGEND that is Tom Ford a business card for this very blog. If you're reading Tom, you are AMAZING. He told me Lady Gaga was his best-dressed lady of the night...
  • My best dressed were:
  • ITV2 show presenter Caroline Flack who looked HOT in a Maurie & Eve dress of coolness, black opaques and ankle boots...
  • Lady Gaga obviously is TOTALLY amazing. But she scares me.
  • Courtney Love-d. In Miu Miu.
  • Lily looked stunning in the long Chanel dress she wore for the red carpet... NOT massively sure about her hair at the mo though!?
  • Pixie Lott was cute to in a black tiny weeny mini dress... and Florence was stunning in everything.
To be honest there weren't many hideous fashion mistakes made... Lily should NEVER have put on the orange wig. And Leona's pink heels were a bit to 'not her' with the dress. She should have worn something black and cooler with it... but if that's the worst I think all of celeb-dom deserves a big CLAP.
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment