Yesterday I was lucky enough to be backstage at the Brits. Amazing.
Here's my highlights...
- Lady Gaga walking past me backstage carrying a gold teacup and saucer. Wearing some sort of cotton wool ball pastel coloured creation (and that was for dress down time...)
- Actually giving the LEGEND that is Tom Ford a business card for this very blog. If you're reading Tom, you are AMAZING. He told me Lady Gaga was his best-dressed lady of the night...
- My best dressed were:
- ITV2 show presenter Caroline Flack who looked HOT in a Maurie & Eve dress of coolness, black opaques and ankle boots...
- Lady Gaga obviously is TOTALLY amazing. But she scares me.
- Courtney Love-d. In Miu Miu. ♥
- Lily looked stunning in the long Chanel dress she wore for the red carpet... NOT massively sure about her hair at the mo though!?
- Pixie Lott was cute to in a black tiny weeny mini dress... and Florence was stunning in everything.