Thursday 25 February 2010

GO Nicole!













Is anyone else HEARTING Nicole Richie's look at the moment?
She looks amazing on the cover of Marie Claire (actually made me buy the mag which I haven't done in... ages!)
She's 'designed' a fashion collection - Winter Kate, and added shoes to her House of Harlow label. Both of which are really NOW (see dress - above). And they're all launching in Selfridges this Fri. Whoop. Apparently they've bought an amazing selection from the range.
And if you REALLY love Nicole she'll be instore on Fri doing a signing from 6-7pm... I just can't wait to see what she wears... x

1 comment:

  1. Yes completely loveing her style at the moment, Nicoles outfit from her Winter Kate line on NYE inspired me to cut my fringe back in and im loving it!

    Gen xx

    http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2010/stylewatch/blog/100118/nicole-richie-300x400.jpg

    ReplyDelete