Monday 22 February 2010

Our new style crush!


The fashion world has been taken over by Alice In Wonderland madness... in the lead up to the new Johnny Depp film (argh!).
I have to say I am loving it. If I could I'd LOVE to dress up like a Disney film pretty girly twirly dress character everyday. But Disney don't do costume's in my size. And the others available are from Ann Summers... hmm, not quite the look I was going for.
Anyway... Selfridges are hosting a new pop-up shop which opens TODAY - the Alice In Wonderland Room. It displays costumes from the film (SO worth seeing) and Alice inspired pieces from Stella McCartney, Tom Binns (etc etc) and the new Alice by Alice Temperley collection (LOVE THIS).
On another note if you want a FREE Alice by Alice Temperley T-shirt from the new S/S collection get down to Soho Square, London at 1pm tomorrow. They're actually giving them away, just head to the Alice bus...
Then on a BEAUTY note Paul & Joe are releasing Alice inspired beauty prods - launch 25th Feb on ASOS. Cute as.

No comments:

Post a Comment