Monday 26 July 2010

Aviator jackets




Coats are not merely coats for A/W 10-11. They are FASHION STATEMENTS.
From the CAPE to the PARKA to the FUR to MILITARY... but my favourite is the
AVIATOR FLYING JACKET.
They work so well with the new glam/grunge 90s influence we're going to be seeing a lot of but just this one wardrobe update will see you through most of the season... and I don't normally say this but you need to spend money on this trend. Either that or go vintage. The high street versions just don't have the quality and look obviously cheaper.
The exception to the rule is Topshop Unique's version - on model. Not yet available but due instores soon.
Top of my list are Burberry Prorsum's chocolate brown leather jacket, £1895 available on www.net-a-porter.com and Acne's grey crop, £1080 on www.my-wardrobe.com.
That'll be me going vintage then...

No comments:

Post a Comment