Thursday 22 July 2010

Selfridges Xmas!




Today I've been to something that makes me very happy. The Selfridges Xmas press day!!
It's just full of pretty, amazing, cool, beautiful things that I want.
I tasted the most amazing chocolate brownie I've ever had from Chocolate by Trish which is launching exclusively in Selfrifdges for Xmas... her delicious bags of chocolate buttons are £10.95. (There was also a bag in the goody bag which I've nearly polished off to).
Then the sequin pyjamas from Ashish, are a bargain at just £1700!! How fabulously glam though!?
The Lulu Guiness dolly bag was one of my favourite cutesy girly things - you can change the dolls outfit depending on your style. I'm daydreaming about dressing in the same outfit as the doll on the bag while carrying it....
And the candles by Cire Trvdon smell delish...
Just a few things to add to my Christmas list to (fashion) Santa.

No comments:

Post a Comment