Tuesday 26 April 2011

Boucheron Bridal


I'm only going to talk about wedding/Royal themed things this week because I'm OBSESSED! Bring on Friday I say...

Anyway on Thursday I was lucky enough to be invited to the fabulous Bridal Breakfast hosted by Boucheron at their Bond Street store to view their new collections. Boucheron have been creating the most beautiful pieces since 1858, a number of which now belong to the Royal family. I reckon Kate's totes going to have her eye on the new Quatre pieces (above) which incorporate four distinct styles on a single gold band including a new white ceramic element. My jaw dropped when I saw these babies... there are four different 'white edition' rings to choose from with prices starting from €1900.

Available from May 2011.

(Boyfriend/s, if you're reading, take note!)

No comments:

Post a Comment