Monday 18 April 2011

To fascinate or not to fascinate?


I don't like fascinators as a general rule.

(Occasionally a little gem of one crops up that I love, but this is rare. (M&S have a coral coloured net front one which is pretty cool in at the mo while we're on the subject - I used it in a shoot with the lovely Lisa Snowdon last week).)

And I've been told in the past that I don't have a face for hats - I know, charming. But I have approx five weddings to attend this year and my hair's not massively exciting down but I also hate wedding-esque up-do's. Dilemma!

So I've been scouring the shops/sites for a solution and I've found one in Miu Miu shape form which (incredibly) won't break the bank. I'm IN LOVE with their nappa leather headband with pompom and feathers, £135. SO cool/cute/fabulous/amazing/perfect. I think I want the pink but it's also available in red and jade green... available on the new e-store at www.miumiu.com.

Now I just need five dresses......??!

No comments:

Post a Comment