Saturday 30 April 2011

Royal Wedding: Hot or Not





Poor Princess Beatrice received a lot of stick yesterday for her choice of slightly Gaga-esque Philip Treacy hat but I'm going to give her a bit of a boost as controversially I rather liked it! It's brave, bold, totally un-royal but worked with her outfit and the muted shade played down the extremity of it. Good work girl I say!

Victoria Beckham also went for a Philip Treacy hat, a more sober version which I did quite love, with her dark navy dress (to cover the bump) and custom made Louboutins it was stylish if slighly funeral-ish...?

Chelsy Davy looked cute and appropriate I thought - in Alberta Ferretti and a Victoria Grant hat.

And finally to the most tweeted about person on the day of course - Pippa Middleton. I'll say it now, she's totally HOT! All of the men in the room stopped talking when she appeared in her figure hugging Sarah Burton white dress. GREAT BOD LADY! She's definitely the most eligible lady in the land right. My only negative: was her fake tan slightly TOWIE?!

And obvs Kate (Catherine?) looked AMAZING also in Sarah Burton. Apparently copies of the 'Kate' dress will be available (on the high street) Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment