Tuesday 19 April 2011

Holiday (in Madonna voice)


It's hot. I don't know about you but right now I'm sat staring at my entire wardrobe thinking I have NOTHING to wear. NOTHING at all. I need a whole new summer/holiday wardrobe.

Thank god, or founder Sarah Walter (who's a bit of a fashion legend...) for the arrival of
Style Passport to our laptops. Like a holiday version of My Wardrobe and Net A Porter it has everything you need for summer or a big holiday/city break/staycation (love that word). You can even shop by the type of holiday you're taking for those who are ridiculously time short. From bikinis and beach bits to beauty... and it's not as unaffordable as you'd think. With the must have thin strap Havaianas from £20, cute Petit Bateau breton stripe tops for under £50 and some beautiful Atelier and Iro pieces which are totally bank balance friendly.

The only danger is that I want (make that NEED) everything. I've put together my ideal holiday shopping list above, all available at www.style-passport.com. Happy summer shopping peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment