Wednesday 27 April 2011

Kate's dress


Err, yeah, or not.
But... this is what Suzanne Neville, recently voted Top British Bridal Designer reckons it'll look like. Suzanne says...

"This sketchshows some of the features I would incorporate into the final gown. It would be made from the most luxurious Silk Duchesse Satin and the finest European lace, which would reflect off her skin beautifully and flatter her youthful radiance. The cut of the gown would be very important-to show off her figure to the max. Whilst making the gown dramtic and indulgent, I would keep all other embellishment to the minimum and allow the beautiful fabrics in the gown and her tiara to shine through."

Personally I can't wait to see what Kate wears! 2 days to go, my Union Jack bunting is being prepared as I type, cake stand purchased. I'm all set. Eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment