Tuesday 3 May 2011

MET BALL: BEST DRESSED

Last night was the Costume Institute Gala (MET BALL) aka the BIG fashion event in NY hosted by Anna Wintour herself (who wore Chanel). The event was this year celebrating the work and life of Alexander McQueen.
All the most stylist celebs were out in their best frocks - many in McQueen (SJP, Gisele, Daphne Guinness) to pay their respects and guest of honor was Sarah Burton - great weekend for her then!!
Here's my best dressed:


SJP looked STUNNING! The best I've seen her look for AGES. In McQueen (obvs). She reminded us all why she's a style icon.


Gwyneth is usually hit and miss for me but recently she's been hit hit hit!! Love this Stella McCartney number, and those shoes are beauts!


Gisele Bundchen looking like a fierce goddess in McQueen


I LOVE Diane Krugers Jason Wu thigh split dress - proper old Hollywood glam with SEX!


You've got to love Queen of Fashion Daphne Guinness - she always looks like the coolest ever fairytale character. She of course wore MqQueen head to toe for the occasion.


I though Kristen Stewart looked cool in her Proenza Schouler graphic print gown. I quite like that it wasn't too fitted - she rocked it.


New lady on the block - 15 year old Hailee Steinfeld. She was totally my best-dressed of the night in custom lace Stella McCartney. Couldn't have styled it better myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment