Tuesday 31 May 2011

Jaeger sale!!!



Okay so here's a more positive post... The Jaeger end of season sale starts this Monday, 6th June.

I normally have a bit of a freak out at sale time and can't even walk into a shop but this time I've decided to embrace the big S, well try to anyway.

Partly because I'm bored of my wardrobe and just got paid and partly because I'm going to IBIZA for the first time ever this year and therefore must have an 'Ibiza wardrobe' too. This will hopefully comprise of Melissa Odabash kaftans, Pistol Panties bikinis, some lovely Antik Batik bits and massive new fabulous sunglasses from I don't even know where yet - all purchased in the sales. Hmm. Will let you know how that goes... have already spotted a few Melissa pieces on The Outnet. But not in my size. Doh. But they might be in yours so check 'em out.

Anyway, the Jaeger sale starts Monday, and others will follow. Good purchases would be the so cute ric rac stripe dress down to £135 from £199 and the Chanel eqsue quilted shoulder bag now £99 from £199.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment