Sunday 22 May 2011

Nicola Roberts new shoes!





So apparently Girls Aloud lady turned fashionista Nicola Roberts has been designing some AMAZING shoes to wear when she launches herself as an uber cool solo star and approached young Brit shoe designer Atalanta Weller to collaborate with. That particular top secret shoe won't be available to buy BUT I always get v excited when I hear about a fabulous new shoe person so decided to have a look at the rest of Atlanta's collection. AND I LOVE IT!

The gladiator sandals are perfection (and I don't usually like a gladiator sandal!). The wedges are super high and somehow statuesque yet not to glam - wearable with everything I think. And I love the heels, pretty and feminine, super-high without being at ALL slaggy. Totally chic and now. Have a look at the rest of the collection on the designers website www.atalantaweller.com. And buy it in on www.youngbritishdesigners.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment